Great price for As-Is sale and chance for you to update to your taste! Huge rolling wooded site and meandering creek along the side ravine. Assoc park area with river access. Separate LR and FR. New vinyl windows & patio door in last few yrs. HUGE MBR and 4th BR over garage! Ceiing/Flr brick face FP in FR. Crown molding in LR and DR. Neutral carpeting. Real wood oak cabinets, desk area, pantry and good countertop area. Basement has 2 rooms with over half semi finished. Deck and built in seating to rear. Gas & elec dryer hook ups. Pegboard and cabinets in garage w/pull down attic. Newer GFA and CA. Ready for you to update to your personal taste and basement has great potential. Owner will also consider renting (grandfathered rental).
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,562 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
River Bend Woods
Fort Wayne Community
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Slab, Partial, Partially Finished
- Storm Door, Double Pane, Insulated Window
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Rolling Slope, Rolling, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rolling Slope, Steep Slope, Irregular, Partial Wood, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price