Equestrian Paradise! Just bring your horses. 17 gently rolling acres of pasture & woods with a fantastic 36 X 58, Morton Building/Horse Barn, with 6 stalls, a tack room plus room in the loft for hay. There is 15 fenced in Acres of pasture, a 1/2-acre pond & a traditional farmhouse built in 1880 and needs a little TLC but is very livable. The home has 2 bedrooms on the upper level with a study. There is original hardwood flooring, a big living room, a parlor, formal dining room and the kitchen. The kitchen has nice appliances and traditional white farmhouse cabinets. The laundry area is located in part of the kitchen. There is an enclosed back porch/mudroom and a one car detached garage that has a screened in sitting porch on the side with stunning views in every direction.
Single Family, Historical, 1-1/2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, We
1,304 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Spencer-Owen Community Schools
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Window Air Conditioning
- Block, Stone, Cellar, Entrance Outside
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Barn. Rural, Rolling Slope, Lake Front, Horse Property, Irregular, Partial Wood, Rolling, Lake, Pasture.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price