A completely renovated 3 bedroom with possible 4th bedroom, 3 bath home in a beautiful, wooded setting. Work done to home was extensive and must see to appreciate. It included new interior finishes, appliances, windows, doors, mechanicals, electrical, plumbing, on demand water heater, roof, lighting, flooring and much, much more! Just some of the exterior improvements include new driveway, sodded yard, composite decks and balcony, aluminum and stainless cable deck railings, sidewalks, patio, retaining walls and well over $150,000.00 in exterior improvements and landscaping. Listing agent can provide complete details of all work done.
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City
4,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Crown Point Community School Cor
COLONEL JOHN WHEELER
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Floor Furnace.
- Block, Stone, Full, Walkout, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkup
- Double Pane, Insulated, Insulated Window
- 2. Family Room, Living Room, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Basement, Heatilator.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 152 X 375 X 190 X 268
- Steep Slope, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Creek, Shed, Shed. Steep Slope, Irregular, Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price