Rural Living at its Best! Custom Built Main Residence, 3 Barn Spaces, Private Pond, and More than 6 Acres of Rolling Mature Grounds tucked down private lane w/ circular drive! Madison-Grant District with ease of access frontage on SR 26. Main Residence offers 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Huge Great Room, Formal Dining Room, Fully Applianced Kitchen. Separate Laundry Room & Bonus Den/Office w/ built-ins. Main Level Owners Suite with Private Bath & Walk-in Closet. Second Level offers lofted family room & 2 Additional Bedroom Suites - Full Bath, Walk-in Storage Above Garage (Potential for Additional Living Space). Partial Basement offers great storage, Sauna, & unfinished potential. Oversized 26x36 Two Car Attached Garage. There is a 50x40 Pole Barn, Huge Multi-Level Bank Barn, Storage Silo, & additional "Coop" House. There is a private stocked pond at the edge of property with recreational patio & pond storage barn with electricity. 3 Wells on property. Generator Hookup. Solid Woodwork throughout - doors, trim, main level floors. This is a solid home & expansive property with overall quality and attention to detail that goes unmatched!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, We
3,432 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Madison-Grant United School Corp
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Living Room, Gas logs.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Barn. Rural, Rolling Slope, Irregular, Level, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price