This condo, located in the Village of Harbour Pointe, is being sold fully furnished and ready for move in! With a staggering 1260 sqft. and a unique floor plan this home has so many notable features. Kitchen offers newer appliances, custom white cabinetry, and a simply eloquent tile back splash. Attached, the open concept living area boasts high vaulted ceilings and a plethora of windows allowing a stunning natural illumination of the home. Tile entryway connects to a separate wash room with side by side washer and dryer. This unit also has a 1 car detached garage. Both bedrooms are covered with lush thick carpet. Double sink vanity with newly done tile work is accessible from the all. Out the back door, there is ample deck space with a great partial water view. The master suite has private access to the rear deck overlooking the lake, large walk in closet, and attached bathroom also featuring custom tile work. This condo comes FULLY FURNISHED.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,260 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Pointe Harbour Pointe
Monroe County Community School C
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Insulated Window
- 1. Living Room, Gas logs.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Swing Sets. Lake Front, Lake.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Putting Green, Golf Facilities
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price