Yorktown Schools!! Country living! This home was built in 1988, by Highley. Great floor plan! Large family room with a wood burning insert- french door leading to a back deck to enjoy wildlife. Large master suite with french door to a private wooden deck. Master offers large double closets, good size master bathroom. Living room, den and large eat in kitchen, with a planning desk. Large loft Home offers several closets. Nice size breezeway that is great to sit and tenjoy the great back yard. Large 2 car attached garage. With a little TLC could be a great home!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Softener Own, Well, Private Water Service
2,083 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yorktown Community Schools
PLEASANT VIEW (K-2) YORKTOWN (3-
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning, Insert.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Tile, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Rural, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price