COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST! This awesome and very well-maintained ranch is located in the AC school district and offers amenities that are hard to find. A nice, covered porch welcomes you into the open foyer with an immediate view of the beautiful pond and private back yard. The well-designed floor plan is perfect for gathering and entertaining as is the large Oak kitchen that features abundant cabinetry and great counter space for the cook in the family! A nice breakfast bar and dining area conveniently flow right into the great room where an open staircase takes you down to the basement. The full basement offers an additional 1,900+ square foot with 9' ceilings, a huge rec area, a full bath, and built-in cabinetry making the perfect venue for many memories. In addition, the large outbuilding is well insulated and includes its own wood burner for heat. All information on this data sheet is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Softener Rent, W
1,952 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Storm Door, Double Pane, Insulated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Fishing Pier. Rural, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price