Nestled on this mostly wooded 4 acres is this well maintained colonial bi-level home with over 3,000 sq. ft. of finished living space. There is also a large shop building approximately 46' x 72' that has heat, air conditioning, electric, concrete floor and half bath. Home has the possibility of 2 to 4 bedrooms. There are two recreation rooms on the lower level. Fireplace in living room burns wood or gas. Recreation room on the east lower level has ceramic tile floor. Recreation room on the lower level west has an oak parquet floor and fieldstone fireplace that burns wood or gas. The front and rear yards of home are fully landscaped with waterfall and fountain on the slope behind the home. Spacious home with many room arrangements possible.
Single Family, Colonial, Bi-Level
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, Private
3,130 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rochester Community School Corp.
COLUMBIA / RIDDLE
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop, Oven Built-in, Electric Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- 2. Living Room, Gas logs, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Corner, Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price