2.36 wooded acres! This property offers a custom built, quality ranch home offering vintage appeal. This home is in an absolutely wonderful neighborhood, just off SR 26! Enter this one owner ranch home w/walk out basement and be delighted by all of the space and open concept appeal. A family room w/electric log/masonry fireplace is the focal point once you walk through the door. A living rm is also on the main level and features a bay window that overlooks the woods and ravine behind the home. Enough space for your large sectional or even a grand piano! Eat-in kitchen offering a new backsplash and solid surface counter tops. Large picture window that lets the light brighten your cooking experience. 4 bedrooms, with the master spaced away from the other bdr's. Meander down to the walk out basement. Two rooms, one partially finished and offering a heated floor & woodburner. The other side has most of the mechanicals and a kitchenette/work area. Step out the sliding patio door to the lower level paver patio and enjoy watching the wildlife pass by. Kinetico water softener and RO system, whole house generator. 2 car 22x22 garage w/garage doors on both ends. Unique built ins, beautiful hardwood floors, and crown molding all showcase the quality of construction. Vinyl replacement windows.
Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
2,388 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Oven Built-in, Water Filtration unit
- Central Air
- Propane, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Block, Crawl, Partial, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- 2. Family Room, Electric, Wood-burning, Basement, Insert.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Cul-De-Sac, Rolling Slope, Steep Slope, Rolling, Wooded.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price