A rare 4 bedroom home in the heart of Grabill on a large lot! Located within walking distance of downtown Grabill, Grabill Park & the ACPL Library, you can't help but fall in love with this location. You'll enjoy relaxing at the side patio or playing in the large side yard with friends and family. On the inside you'll find a very spacious family room, french doors leading to the rear "mother-in-law" suite perfect for an ensuite or office, choices are endless as it is accessible from both the interior and exterior. Also, there is a ton of extra storage space in the unfinished basement. The new metal roof and character of this home are made to last. This home is ready for you to call it yours!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Sump Pump, Softener Own, City
2,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
East Allen County
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Slab, Partial, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Swing Sets. Corner, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price