Introducing the ultimate lakefront property, perfectly situated on Lake Lemon. W/ 180 feet of usable frontage, this premier lot boasts a flat yard, large firepit and 20x20 patio. Enjoy breathtaking sunset views, all day sun & a front-row seat to the 4th of July fireworks from your very own oasis. The property is conveniently located just 15 minutes away from the campus of IU and the new Bloomington hospital, as well as the charming shops of Nashville. Plus, you're just a short stroll from the only restaurant on the lake, the Porthole. This home offers an open concept kitchen, dining, and living room, perfect for entertaining. Additionally, the property features a 3car garage with ample storage for all of your lake toys.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, City
2,018 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Monroe County Community School C
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Lake, Fishing Pier, Shed, Shed. Lake Front, Lake.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price