First time ever on market! Totally custom built, in every aspect of this unique home, shop and Clubhouse area above shop. We all hear and see "its a must see" all the time, but folks this one is truly a gem that must be seen. Sort of a Sanctuary home combined with the "greatest party house ever" to an unbelievable Harley Davidson/ antique auto shop and a full dust and paint removal air system for the woodworker. Indoor half court basketball area, pool table, bars, heated shop floors, hot tub room, small bore firing range, sauna, coffee decks above and screen porch with gorgeous evening views, custom decks and landscaping. Covered portico for extra parking and the list goes on and on. Serene rural and quiet setting set back on a hill with awesome winding concrete driveway on almost 6 acres of trees, flowers and huge yard. Close to South Bend and Notre Dame and New Prairie schools. Easy access to I-94 or Toll Rd to west as well. Much much more but out of room. See ya soon!
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Softener
2,696 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
New Prairie United School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Air Cleaner, Gas Range/Cooktop, Gas Dryer, Oven Built-in
- Central Air
- Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 346' X 732' IRR
- Steep Slope, Rolling Slope, Rolling, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rolling Slope, Steep Slope, Irregular, Partial Wood, Rolling, Wooded.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price