This home has great curb appeal and tons of space! This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath is located in popular Country Village. Downstairs you will find beautiful bamboo flooring, a formal living room and dining room, large kitchen with solid surface countertops, lots of cabinet space and opens to a second dining area and a large family room with a fireplace. There is also an office/den, laundry and half bath on the main level. Upstairs you will find 4 large bedrooms, full bathroom and primary suite with a large bathroom and walk in closet. The backyard is great for entertaining with the pergola! You can also enjoy the neighborhood pool for a small yearly fee but there isnât a mandatory HOA!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Private Water
2,968 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Delaware Community School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Insulated Window, Storm Door
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Shed, Shed, Swing Sets. Rural, Corner, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price