Just over 25 beautiful acres located on the west side of Bloomington, Indiana. This property has a both wooded and open areas along with a meandering creek. Enter this property via a gravel drive, crossing a private bridge with gate and up a small hill. This property would make an amazing location for a dream estate home with easy access to all the amenities Bloomington has to offer. An aerial drone tour is available.
Single Family, 2 Story, Cabin
Well, Private Water Service
1,088 sq. ft
Monroe County Community School C
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- Block, Stone, Crawl
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Irregular
- Chain Link, Woven Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek, Separate Studio/Office. Rural, Rolling Slope, Irregular, Partial Wood, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price