This 5-bedroom brick home is located in Hoosier Acres, close to east side shopping, and the new IU Health Bloomington Hospital. The main level has a formal living and dining room, guest half bath a large family room with fireplace that opens to an outdoor deck and a kitchen with cherry cabinets offering lots of storage and room for a kitchen table. Upstairs is a primary suite with a shower, and 4 additional bedrooms. The 2nd full bath is also upstairs and been recently remodeled with a new vanity, new tiling on the floor and surrounding the bathtub. The bedrooms have wood floors that can easily be refinished. There is a finished basement rec room that has the second fireplace, a large bar area with a sink & minifridge, half bath and a large unfinished storeroom with work sink. The walk out basement opens to a beautiful, large backyard. There is a two car 600 sq ft sideload garage. This home has so much possibility for the new owner, great interior space on a beautiful lot (.77 acre) located in Rogers/Binford, Tri-North and North school district.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,422 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Monroe County Community School C
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Double Oven
- Central Air
- Block, Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 2. Family Room, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Basement.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Close To School, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price