Great Home, Perfect Location: Bi-Level Limestone home sitting on a big beautifully landscaped lot, in a well established neighborhood, on the East edge of Spencer. This home features 3 bedrooms with classic hardwood floors, 2 full baths, a big living room with an eat in kitchen, a cozy Family Room with bar and electric fireplace (wood burning firebox is available) This quality built, well maintained home has several recent upgrades and is in excellent condition. The roof is 7 years old, the home has a newer furnace/heat pump, water heater, pella windows, and new garage door. The homeowners just had the ceilings re-spackled, the living room floor replaced and the backsplash and range upgraded. The home also has a big laundry / craft room on the lower level with a walk out basement feature. Outside the lovely manicured park like lot has a new concrete driveway, a backyard patio with an outdoor limestone fireplace, a potting shed and a new carport. The garage is immaculate and the entire home is simply a showplace. Call Today for your showing.
Single Family, Traditional, Bi-Level
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,751 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Spencer-Owen Community Schools
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Block, Full, Walkout
- Storm Door, Insulated Window
- 1. Family Room, Electric, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Rolling Slope, Irregular, Level, Partial Wood, Rolling.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price