Beautifully restored Victorian Italianate style home located in small town setting with many amenities within walking distance. Elkhart, Middlebury and the 80/90 toll road are just minutes away, as well as Shipshewana tourism. The well-maintained outdoor areas with mature trees and perennials provide space for relaxing. Original details in the home, such as hardwood floors, pocket doors and attention to details have been lovingly restored in this late 19th century jewel. The home has been used as a bed and breakfast but has been a private residence for many years and used for family gatherings. The carriage house/barn has a workshop with electricity, an attached potting shed and second level storage.
Single Family, Victorian, 2+ Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, City
4,938 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Elkhart Community Schools
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Gas Dryer, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Partial Wood.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price