Where to begin? Looking for space inside and out and a beautiful setting in rural Dekalb County? This is it! This turn of the century home boasts over 4500 sqft of living space and sits on 3.66 acres. It has 6-7 Bedrooms and a perfect mother-n-law suite, guest quarters, or its set up to house a growing family. So many possibilities here. Updates in the last few years include: Boiler (2020), Central air (2019), laminate in a couple of rooms (2021), water softener (2018), Kitchen counter tops and sinks (2021). The steel roof was installed in 2011. Included with the home are 2 refrigerators, 2 stoves, 2 microwaves, washer, and dryer. Enjoy the outdoors by relaxing on the gorgeous, screened-in front porch or two covered side porches. There is an older hip roof style barn that can be used for storage and farm animals as well as plenty of land for a large garden and/or pasture. Take your time and make sure you see everything this property has to offer.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, We
4,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dekalb Co. Eastern
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Propane, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Stone, Crawl, Slab, Partial
- 2. Den, Dining Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn. Rural, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price