Please don't miss this gorgeous ranch style 3-4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, conveniently located within minutes from shopping, restaurants and more! Upon entry, you are greeted into the formal living room with a large fireplace. You will see ample natural sunlight beaming in from the sunroom off the kitchen on the main floor. Laundry area is on the main floor. This very unique and spacious home boasts a large remodeled finished basement with an additional fully functional kitchen with appliances. This area could very easily be converted into a completely separate living space. There is room for an additional 3 bedrooms, a living room and a half bath that has plenty of space to add a shower if desired. This beautifully landscaped property sits on just a little over .5 acres with a partially privacy fenced back yard. There is also an attached 2 car garage with an attached 1 car carport. There are a plethora of updates per Seller. Please see the list attached in the disclosures. Seller is offering an AHS Shield Plus Home Buyer Warranty that covers Systems, Appliances and Additional Home items.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,895 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Warrick County School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Air Cleaner, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Oven Built-in, Electric Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Slab, Full
- Double Pane, Insulated, Storm Door
- Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Electric, Gas logs, Basement, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Irregular
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rolling Slope, Irregular, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price