Resting on 5 acres of land, this country property has the opportunity to be your own sustainable hobby farm. With 2,250 square feet, the home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The 2012 addition includes a mudroom, office / bedroom, and second living space with vaulted ceilings. The kitchen features custom Cherry cabinetry made in southern Indiana, Cambria quartz island counter top, cedar beams, and skylight. Storage buildings offer plenty of opportunity to be customized to your needs. The 3 car detached garage offers an exceptional amount of parking space complete with basketball goal. The 40â x 60â barn offers a 10â x 60â lean-to, sliding doors, water, and electric service. The large chicken coop offers versatility for other uses as well. The property is thoughtfully landscaped with trees and gardens for privacy and functionality. All additional features are listed in MLS documents.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, We
2,230 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Union County/Clg Corner Joint S.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, De-Humidifier, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Filtration unit
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn. Rural, Level, Pasture.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price