This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath end-unit condo features an open floor plan, lots of light, and opens to the large green space out back off the deck. Upstairs is the primary bedroom with raised ceiling and en-suite bathroom. Two additional bedrooms and full bathroom are also upstairs. The main level boasts a large living room, an eat-in kitchen with additional counter space for more seating, a half-bath and the laundry room. A one-car garage is attached, plus two parking spaces (and ample visitor parking is adjacent).
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,551 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Stone View / Stoneview
Richland-Bean Blossom Community
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price