Perched up on a hill this custom built Ranch Home, one owner will not disappoint. Country setting on nearly an acre and half has views of the prairie with awesome sun rises and beautiful sunset skies. The home offers three bedrooms, three baths with an open custom kitchen, living room and dining area. A spacious main floor living plan includes a fieldstone wood burning fireplace for any type of gathering! An outdoor deck directly off the main living area to enjoy the views of the nature that surround you. The walkout basement offers a bedroom, bath and family room with endless possibilities of the unfinished area to complete to your liking. The oversized 2.5 garage has amazing space and the lower level offers double doors to park your mower or golf cart. Established perennials, herbs and raised bed garden. New roof, geothermal unit, hot water heater and few appliances in the last few years!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, Private
2,602 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Geothermal.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Rolling Slope, Level, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price