Tucked away from the road, this traditional home in Penn schools has everything you need. In 2022 a complete remodel of 2 full baths and recent upgrades to kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. This home boasts both a living room and family room with large eat in kitchen. Large private 1.5 acre lot with full fenced in yard, with two large decks for entertaining. This 4 bedroom home also has a large flex room on the upper level. Master ensuite has a fully renovated bathroom with large walk in shower featuring upscaled shower doors. This master suite has not one, but three closets! Share the walk in closet and still have your own personal one. The finished lower level has a large rec room and a custom bar. The daylight windows really take away the feel of a basement. You also have the convenience of having main level laundry or lower level laundry. The beautifully landscaped and private yard is perfect for family fun and entertainment. Newer water heater, furnace, pump, septic field and lifetime roof warranty for peace of mind.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
St. Joseph County
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, P
3,252 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Penn-Harris-Madison School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Gas Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Wine Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylite, Full
- Storm Door
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced (any type), Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Swing Sets. Level, Partial Wood.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price