You may never have another chance to own such a beautiful St. Joe River front home with a new roof, decks, floors, paint, and more. Three large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a main floor laundry. Family room features a wood burning fireplace and wonderful views of the river. Handicap accessible features. Enjoy wildlife on your deck in a picturesque waterfront setting (nearly 220 feet of waterfront) with Amish neighbors, generous size homesite and just a short golf cart ride to the town of Bristol. Deck and steps to the dock in the process of rebuilding. Full basement ready to finish or just plenty of storage. Very navigable section of the St. Joe and great fishing! There is a large river front building lot for sale also, on the north side of the home. Sellers are licensed Realtors.
Manufactured Home, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heat
1,956 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Elkhart Community Schools
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Storm Door, Double Pane, Insulated
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 250 X 220
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, River, Fishing Pier. Rural, Rolling Slope, Level, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price