Absolutely gorgeous 20 acre farm in Tippecanoe County! No restrictions, barn with stalls and washing station, second NEWER barn with workshop and storage. Fenced pasture, hayfield, and woods. Private deer stand moments from back door, proven to have a buck for you every year! Over 3,700 square foot home with a finished basement & so many recent upgrades! 1 fireplace plus wood stove set in local stone, tongue & groove ceiling, knotty alder custom kitchen cabinetry, stainless appliances, stamped concrete patio. Awesome master suite with tile shower and customized walk-in closet. Built-in desk and storage wall in office. Quality Upgrades everywhere! See documents for full update list
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, Private
3,774 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Tippecanoe School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Oven Built-in, Electric Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Block, Full
- 2. Living Room, Wood-burning, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn. Rural, Irregular, Partial Wood, Pasture.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price