Traditional two-story home in a nice neighborhood in Plainfield, IN. The main level offers a living/dining room combination with wood burning fireplace and a lovely bay window. The kitchen was remodeled in 2017 and has an island/bar, dishwasher, electric range, plenty of cabinet space, granite countertops, pendant lighting and tile backsplash. The adjoining family room offers access to the enclosed porch with a heater that overlooks the level backyard. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The primary bedroom has a 3-piece bath with shower and walk-in closet. The hall bath features a tub/shower combination. There is a laundry chute to the basement on the main and upper level. New carpet has been installed in the living room, dining room, the stairs and all bedrooms. The laundry is in the unfinished basement, new washer & dryer are included. This home is heated and cooled with an energy efficient geo-thermal water system. The 2 car attached garage features a really nice wall storage system & cabinets so you can maintain a well organized garage. The concrete driveway was replaced 3 years ago. Conveniently located near Brentwood & Clarks Creek Elementary Schools.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,036 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Plainfield Community School Corp
- Dishwasher, Washer, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal.
- Block, Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price