This near 2000 sq ft 3 bedroom home is priced to sell and is located on an oversized lot in a quiet neighborhood just outside of the bustle of town yet just a couple of miles away from the all restaurants and stores that Crawfordsville has to offer. Hardwood floors throughout and a 2 Car detached garage w storage shed will be useful for all of your storage needs as well as the 996 sq ft unfinished basement which is all located on 0.358 acres. Home sold AS IS but inspections are welcome.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Crawfordsville Community Schools
- Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Gas Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Oven Gas
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Block, Full
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed, Satellite dish. Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price