Welcome home to your dream come true!! This beautiful cape cod is situated on .73 acre in the desirable first phase and original section of Raineybrook subdivision. The stunning backyard offers mature trees, a brick cooking/grilling station, firepit and amazing views from the four seasons sunroom! Inside you'll find 4 nice-sized bedrooms; master suite on the main floor; 2.5 baths; 2 living spaces with a wood burning fireplace in the family room; completely updated eat-in kitchen with new cabinets, new countertops, new sink, and new microwave as well as a formal dining room; and a full basement that is partially finished...over 3500 finished sq ft!! The flooring, the furnace and water heater are all newer and the house is sold with appliances including a washer and dryer.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, Private
3,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Tippecanoe School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Block, Full, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Rural, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price