Fantastic opportunity to own a private oasis. Situated between Bedford and Bloomington, this property boasts approximately 16.23 acres and a residence with over 1500 sq ft, 3 BR and 2.5 BA. Enjoy the four seasons Indiana has to offer with some amazing views as well as dry creek, waterfall, trails, mature timber in some spots as well as some great hunting spots. A few upgrades over the last 5 years include roof, some paint, bathroom upgrades in half bath and owner's suite bath including plumbing fixtures, vanities and toilets. Perfect for pets with invisible fence encompassing a large portion of the property. Energy efficiency in mind with outdoor wood hot water heat boiler system and so much more. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
North Lawrence Community Schools
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air.
- Block, Crawl
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 16.23 AC M/L
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Rural, Wooded.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price