Quality Tri-level home on large lot with approximately 3,900 sq. ft., sits in Burglen Hills! This large home has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, partial unfished basement with shelving for storage. 2 fireplaces, gas and wood for those cold days! Huge family room with wet bar, vaulted beamed ceiling, built in bookcases and this room has wood burning fireplace. Main level has kitchen, breakfast room, formal dining and formal living room with gas fireplace. All 5 bed rooms are on upper level. Beautiful brick laid large court yard patio with brick walls and gated, perfect play area for small children or entertaining, covered screened in summer room with brick laid flooring same as court yard, vaulted ceiling. Large yard somewhat private from other homes in the area due to location of this lot. Yard barn with kennel below it, mower in yard barn is being sold with the property. Roof is 1 yrs. old.
Single Family, Traditional
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Softene
2,875 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Tell City-Troy Township School C
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Oven Built-in, Electric Oven
- Central Air
- Slab, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated, Storm Door
- 2. Family Room, Living Room, Gas logs, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Steep Slope, Irregular, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price