Ranch over a walkout basement in Grandview Hills! Outside, this home features a level corner lot, a large rear deck and additional parking. Recent updates include a new deck, new roof, new gutters, new furnace, new water heater, and a rebuilt chimney. Flexible floor plan with the potential for two primary suites, a large living room on the main floor and a large family room downstairs that includes a wet bar. There is plenty of storage in this home with a 25x15 storage room and lots of closets. Great east side location close to schools, shopping and the new hospital. The home comes complete with the kitchen appliances, washer and dryer and window treatments. Schools are University, Tri-North and Bloomington North.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,184 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Grand View / Grandview
Monroe County Community School C
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Walkout
- 2. Family Room, Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close To School, Corner, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price