Spaciousness inside and out defines this 1,932 SF brick ranch on an impressive 2.33 acre lot. The picturesque acreage is made up of a well manicured lawn, rolling hills, and wooded land. Inside, the open floor plan offers vaulted living room ceilings and a gas log fireplace. The spacious kitchen offers an exceptional amount of storage space, breakfast nook, and pass-through to the formal dining room. The kitchen also has direct access to the back deck for outdoor living and entertaining. All appliances remain with the home including the washer and dryer in the main level laundry room. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including a spacious primary suite complete with walk-in closet, jetted tub, shower, and double vanity. Upstairs, two bonus areas are ready for a variety of uses, such as craft or media space, play room, additional storage, or home office. The home also has an attached two car garage complete with workspace.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Softene
1,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
New Castle Community School Corp
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Crawl
- 1. Living Room, Gas logs.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Rolling Slope, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Rolling Slope, Steep Slope, Level, Partial Wood, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price