This 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home is located south of downtown, near the B-line and close to I-69 access. The home has a living room with vaulted ceilings and wood burning fireplace that opens to the kitchen and dining area. The dining room opens to a sunroom that accesses the deck and fenced yard. There is a large laundry mudroom with great space that could be used for additional shelving/storage. The primary suite has a walk in closet and private bath. There are two guest bedrooms and a second full bath. The fenced backyard has a shed and a firepit. There is a two car garage. Located in Summit, Batchelor and Bloomington South school District. Only 4 miles to downtown Bloomington and Indiana University.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Monroe County Community School C
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Irregular
- Fenced (any type), Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Steep Slope, Irregular.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price