MOTIVATED SELLER! Remarkable property located on Logansport's finest east end location, the Boulevard. The original character is shown throughout this 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom home boasting over 3,200 square feet. The main level features a large living room with a gas fireplace and beautiful built-ins, a four seasons room, dining room, eat in kitchen, an additional nook area that offers another fire place and built-ins, and a half bath. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, each with their own full bathroom and large closets. The fourth bedroom offers a private entrance and could easily be converted into a mother in laws suite or a private office if desired. The finished basement has a wet bar and enough space for all of your entertaining needs. This home has storage everywhere. You will not run out of space! The pull down attic features built in shelving for storage. The backyard offers a patio with newer vinyl fencing, an attached two car garage, and a driveway that offers abundant parking. Truly a must see!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, City
3,350 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Logansport Community School Corp
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven
- Block, Full
- 2. Den, Living Room, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Steep Slope, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price