Charming bungalow style home in heart of downtown Yorktown! The spacious main level has a living room, formal dining room, a large Family Room with Gas Fireplace (Owners currently using an another bedroom), a den, Eat In Kitchen, and a bathroom. All bedrooms are upstairs. There is a detached 2 car garage. Improvements include a new Water Heater and Gas Log insert in 2021, A new roof, gutter, downspouts were installed in 2016. The garage roof was replaced in 2020. There are 3 window AC units and a stand alone AC unit that will stay with the house. All appliances except for the washer, dryer, and stand alone Freezer are included. Sale of this home is contingent upon the seller finding a new home. Buyer to confirm all measurements.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
2,192 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yorktown Community Schools
PLEASANT VIEW (K-2) YORKTOWN (3-
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Crawl, Cellar, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced (any type), Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price