YORKTOWN Beautiful home just 2 blocks from downtown positioned perfectly on the corner. Conveniently walk downtown! LOVE natural wood, this home is filled with it from the columns to the floor! Tons of natural light from the many windows. 3Bd 2 full bath, huge mud room off the kitchen. Boiler heat, New in 2014, gas, seller's budget bill is $108/mt. IMP Budget bill is $146/mt. ROOF updates: upper '16, Hip '08, porch '98 garage '18. house & garage outside painted 2020, Remodeled Up Full bath 2021, All Ceilings & some rooms just painted, Mostly replaced windows, Updated plumbing, all but 2 rm are drywall, New Garage door 2020. Den could be converted to main floor BR. Front porch is perfect to watch the sun come up, back porch is perfect to watch it go down. GREAT corner lot with plenty of room to play. It is an older home where lots of memories have been made ready to be filled with more laughter.
Single Family, Historical, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, City
2,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yorktown Community Schools
PLEASANT VIEW (K-2) YORKTOWN (3-
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Oven
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Block, Full, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price