Calling all Farmhouse, Country living dreamers you just have to see 2222 N Payne Rd. This Farmhouse is on 1.56 acres in FOCO. The wood work is just as you would dream it would be, original hardwood floors remain in most of the home. 4 beds, 2 full baths, and room for an office with fiber optic internet! Don't worry guys, the outbuildings are just as spectacular as the house! The big building is heated, insulated, all concrete floors, exceptional amperage to do whatever you can dream of or ya know work on the house. There have been many updates, including electrical, the HVAC is dual, the central air is for upstairs, window air condition is great for maintaining the downstairs. The home faces the east perfect for sunrise and sunset watching
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
1,844 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Southeast Fountain School Corp.
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Rural.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price