This home that was built in 1875 and sits high above the Ohio River, has all the charm of that era with its, sliding wood doors, beautiful wood double staircase and its wrap around porch with its great view of the Ohio river, and the new Natcher Bridge. It includes large living room and dining room with its bay window and Laminate floors. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and a small room that could be used as a nursery. The home has two full baths, new heat and air, refrigerator, and dishwasher, water heater, all of which are under 2 years, old. Seller would considered taking a trade for this property.
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, City
2,368 sq. ft
South Spencer County School Corp
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, River. Corner, Steep Slope.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price