One of a kind 18 acre property on 12th Road. This property was totally rebuilt between 2003 and 2005. Only part of the foundation is original. 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Kitchen has beautiful hardwood cabinets. Hardwood and tile floors with radiant heat. Master bedroom with walk-in closet and bath with jacuzzi and separate shower. Beautiful floor to ceiling stone fireplace in family room with gas insert. Over 1200 square ft bonus room in basement with wet bar made of Oceanview glass and full bath. Office/den in basement. Finished attic above home for additional storage. Oversized 2 car heated detached garage with electric and water with utility sink. Additional attached heated storage area. Pond at back of property which had been stocked. Beautiful area for wildlife and quiet setting. Two outbuildings-chicken coop and storage shed.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, P
3,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Plymouth Community School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Dryer, Oven Gas, Trash Compactor, Water Filtration unit
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Block, Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 1. Living Room, Insert.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 18 ACRES
- Steep Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed. Rural, Steep Slope, Wooded.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price