Nestled in the private setting of Dyer Haven is this beautiful home with over 5,000 sq. ft. of living space. This spacious home has much to offer it's new owners. Large foyer, inviting living room with fireplace, den, currently used for a music room, formal dining room, kitchen with ample cabinets and counter space, family room with fireplace and wall of built-ins, master bedroom suite with access to it's own deck, 2 separate sink areas which lead to the shower, 3 other bedrooms, one currently used as a second family room, office, exercise/flex room, laundry room with wall of cabinets/counter space, 2 more full baths plus a half bath off the main entry. 2 car attached garage, tennis court, open patio area in the back and small patio area in the front, an old horse barn with stalls complete this property. The location is simply breathtaking with 4 acres of land to call your own, an additional 25 acres acres can be purchased by the buyer of the home for $87,000.00.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Public Water
Private Sewer System
5,086 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Vincennes Community School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop, Indoor Grill, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Electric Oven
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- 2. Family Room, Living Room, Gas Starter, Insert.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn. Rural, Steep Slope, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price