Fabulously renovated 5 bedroom, 3 full bathroom home in West Lafayette Schools. New kitchen and all new bathrooms, new doors and trim, fresh carpet and paint, remodeled fireplace with mounting for tv, 12x12 walk in closet, and updated light fixtures. There is a bedroom en-suite on both the main and upper levels. The partially finished basement has a lovely family room with built ins and under cabinet beverage fridge, and the unfinished space has tons of storage, washer and dryer and laundry shelving system. Home is on 0.4 acre lot is walking distance to Ross Aid Stadium, Mackey Arena and Birck Boiler Maker Golf Complex. Backyard features an open patio and plenty of space to entertain.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
3,305 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
West Lafayette Community School
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Filtration unit
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Crawl, Partial, Partially Finished
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close To School, Corner, Level, Partial Wood.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price