If space is what you want, space is what you'll get with this custom built home featuring over 4300 sq. ft.! Situated on almost a 1/2 acre this cul de sac lot offers tranquil views of the woods from the floor to ceiling windows in the living room and kitchen. This dream kitchen includes custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar. The stunning main floor features an open foyer entry, beautiful wood flooring, arched entry-ways with columns, vaulted ceilings, gas log fireplace, and custom woodwork. Main level Master with lighted tray ceilings, custom bath with a double vanity , jacuzzi tub, separate tiled shower, t.v. and custom walk-in closet. Enjoy your massive finished basement that offers a rec room with gas fireplace, pool table, wet bar along with built in speaker system. The basement also includes two spacious bedrooms along with a full bath. This home is a MUST SEE!!!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, City
4,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Tippecanoe School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Gas Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Oven Built-in, Electric Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Insulated Window
- 2. Living Room, Gas logs, Basement, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope
- Fenced (any type), Metal Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Steep Slope, Partial Wood.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-p - Indiana Regional MLS (DAGG/Portal)