Gorgeous log cabin home with a partially wooded setting. Enjoy the privacy with the home situated approximately 300' off the road, and backing up to a large neighboring wooded area behind the property. The covered porch and open deck give you over 600 sq. ft. of outdoor sitting area to enjoy the view. The neighboring pond is easily viewed from the porch, great room and loft bedroom. The wooded area of the property has a winding creek and plenty of wildlife. Watch the deer as they come up to drink from the neighbors pond. The first floor offers open concept living space, features a wood burning fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, and an open staircase to the bedroom loft. The basement has provisions in the concrete for a future bathroom. This flex space could have many uses. The basement double doors lead to the attached 2 car garage. The garage was built on a concrete foundation to accommodate potential future building on top of the now rubber roof if you ever wanted to expand. Pre-owned appliances not warranted.
Single Family, Log, 1-1/2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Softener Rent, W
1,176 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Huntington County Community
- Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Irregular, Partial Wood.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price