Welcome Home! This beautifully renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bath home is located on a sprawling and tranquil 2.4 acres. The 284 ft paved horseshoe driveway provides plenty of parking for your next gathering. Wait until you see the 240 sqft deck located right off the kitchen! It is absolutely ready for your next bbq! Conveniently located between Bedford and Brownstown!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,308 sq. ft
Brownstown County Community Scho
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Block, Full
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Rural, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price