A beautiful hobby farm of 7.4 acres in the country just outside Wheatland. A 2 story brick house built in 1863 with National & State Historical Awards & Historic Farmstead Awards. 12" walls and 9' ceilings, hardwood floors, 3 fireplaces, built-in corner pantry, bookcases, China cabinets chandeliers in both ladies and men rooms, 2 staicases,. Radiator hot water heat. Gorgeous 1 acre stocked pond, red livestock barn (56x72), Quonset hut (50x60), pus several other outbuildings.
Single Family, Historical, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, Private Wate
3,312 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
South Knox School Corp.
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Propane, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Storm Door
- 3. Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 7.4 ACRES
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Historic Area, Pasture.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price