Nature lover's paradise situated on a gorgeous 24 acres! If you value your privacy, you will love this gated country estate. Beautiful open concept brick home built by Old World Builders. Features include economic utilities with 2 new Geothermal furnaces, gorgeous Ayr Hickory cabinets, wrap around deck, custom built pole barn with a loft 60'x40', additional 20 x 40 garage, 2 stall horse barn, 2 ponds, pool, fire pit in the woods, and tons of living space all sitting on 2 parcels totaling nearly 24 acres! Located in sought after Penn schools! MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE! Home has been totally renovated down to the studs, all new drywall, appliances, light fixtures..toilets, tubs, showers, faucets, flooring. This is practically a NEW home. Barn has a horse stall.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
St. Joseph County
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, We
6,101 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Penn-Harris-Madison School Corp.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Attic Fan, Geo-Thermal
- Heat Pump, Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Den, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Finished Basement, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shake
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Equipment Included
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Barn. Horse Property, Partial Wood, Pasture, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price