Attention Nature Lovers!!! Rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family sized home close to town, and still be surrounded by over four acres of amazing rolling yard space and woods! The neighbors aren't very far, but you won't see them! This three bedroom, three bathroom home has lovely oak woodwork and six panel doors. The master bedroom has a private full bathroom, and the laundry room is conveniently located on the main floor. Every member of the family will love watching and listening to the wildlife from either of the two large decks. And if someone just wants to hang out downstairs, there's a large room with workbench and wood burning stove. French doors allow occupants to exit to the concrete patio. A two-car basement garage finishes off the lower level. Geothermal heating and air conditioning is only two years old. You will want to see this desirable property before it's gone!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Softener Own, Well, Private
1,740 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Central Noble Community
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement.
- Lot Dimensions
- Rolling Slope, Rolling, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Rolling Slope, Irregular, Rolling.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price