Your own little paradise awaits just off the highway, down a long drive and nestled into the forest. Only 5 minutes to historic French Lick, the home sits on 5 acres and shares a lake at the back of the property. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with separate living and family room with fireplace, there is room to spread out! Large eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and tons of cabinet storage. Formal dining room offers plenty of dining options. Walkout basement has a storm shelter area and is ready for your touches and is plumbed for a bathroom and a bedroom and theater room or 2nd living space could easily be added. Attached 2 car garage and a large 2 car workshop equipped with 220 volt is ready for all your projects. Nice size shed is located behind the workshop. This home has so much to offer with privacy at its best, while being minutes away from all French Lick has to offer. Total HVAC replacement in 2022, sale includes security system.
Manufactured Home, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, City
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Northeast Dubois County School C
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Family Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 517.81' X 466.69' X 516.>
- Woven Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Shed, Shed. Rural, Lake Front, Lake, Wooded.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price