Beautiful turn of the century historic 2-story. 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and over 2200sq ft of finished living space. Home sits on a double city Lot with a privacy fence, huge yard, 1 car detached garage, freshly landscaped and a charming wrap around porch. City Park located directly across the street that you can see from the porch. Slat roof recently inspected and repaired. No leaks. Remaining roof is a newer dimensional shingle. Home has beautiful woodworking and built-ins, upstairs laundry, formal dining room, bonus rm/ office, huge kitchen, 4th bed on main w/ full bath. Basement and is designed to have some traces of water when it rains but stays pretty dry. Brand new tile and sump pump w/ battery back-up recently installed. All appliances including washer/ dryer stay. HVAC recently serviced. New garage door opener and service door. All that is missing is YOU!
Single Family, Historical, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
2,262 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Huntington County Community
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Stone, Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Split Rail, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price