Welcome to 10030 E. 700 N. in Colburn, Indiana. This unique turn-of-the-century home has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath and a big backyard. The living areas in this home are large with 9" ceilings. Located in the TSC school district, in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood, right next to the Colburn Community Park. Only 12 miles from downtown Lafayette and 6 miles from downtown Delphi. This property has lots of potential as a first-time home or as an investment.
Single Family, Traditional, Historical, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
1,346 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Tippecanoe School Corp.
WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON
- Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Baseboard.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced (any type), Chain Link, Metal Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Level.
* The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price